The ADRL Gateway Drags IV takes place on June 1-2 at Gateway Motorsports Park in St. Louis. It is the fourth race of the 2012 season in the American Drag Racing League (ADRL), and the fourth of 10 races on the 2012 ADRL Tour. It is also the first time the ADRL has raced at GMP since 2010.
Series includes seven all-professional, eighth-mile drag racing classes: Summit Racing Equipment Top Sportsman (TS), Aeromotive Fuel Systems Pro Modified (PM), Extreme Pro Stock (XPS), Pro Extreme Motorcycle (PXM), Mickey Thompson Extreme 10.5 (XTF), Pro Nitrous (PN) and Pro Extreme (PX), the quickest and fastest full-bodied, doorslammer class in the world.
The revolutionary new SuperCar Showdown will also compete at this race.
Pro Junior Dragsters (PJD) also compete at each ADRL event.
CarSafe is an agency that provides Extended Vehicle Service Agreements, what most people know as â€œExtended Warrantiesâ€. We commonly refer to them as â€œPoliciesâ€ or â€œVehicle Service Contractsâ€. Although there are all kinds of bells and whistles included, the main purpose of these contracts is to protect our customers from unexpected repair bills. Essentially, CarSafe offers health insurance for automobiles. Car insurance covers the outside of a vehicle when youâ€™re in an accident, where as, CarSafe administrators cover the inside should it get sick in any number of ways. Having a breakdown affects many aspects of someoneâ€™s life, none of which are positive. CarSafe is here to take the worry and frustration out of vehicle repairs. With amazing benefits including: Roadside Assistance, Towing and Rental Cars, our Extended Vehicle Service Agreements keep your car on the road and your wallet in your pocket.
Gateway Motorsports Park
700 Raceway Blvd.
Madison, IL 62060
Contact Gateway Motorsports Park at www.gatewaymotorsportspark.com
THURSDAY (May 31)
- Pit gates open at 8 a.m.
- Event parking (includes competitors, manufacturers and vendors) from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM Tech inspection and registration for all classes from 10:00 AM to 8 PM
- Secure Track 10:00 PM
FRIDAY (June 1)
- Pit gates open at 8:00 AM
- Spectator gates open at 10 AM
- Qualifying Round 1 at 12 PM (Run order: T/S,PM,XPS,PXM,XTF,PN,PX,PJD)
- Qualifying Round 2 at 3 PM (Run order: T/S,PM,XPS,PXM,XTF,PN,PX,PJD)
- Event Ceremonies at 6 PM
- Qualifying Round 3 at 6:30 PM (Run order: T/S,PM,XPS,PXM,XTF,PJD,PN,PX)
- Jet Car and Exhibition runs at 9:30 PM
- Secure Track at 10 PM
SATURDAY (June 2)
- Spectator gates open at 10:00 AM
- Qualifying Round 4 at 12:00 PM (Run order: T/S,PM,XPS,PXM,XTF,PN,PX,PJD)
- Pre-Race Ceremonies at 3:15 PM
- Eliminations Round 1 at 3:30 PM (Run order: T/S,PM,XPS,PXM,XTF,PN,PX,PJD)
- Eliminations Round 2 at 6 PM (Run order: T/S,XPS,PXM,XTF,PN,PX,PJD)
- Eliminations Round 3 at 8 PM (Run order: T/S,PM,XPS,PXM,XTF,PN,PX,PJD)
- Jet Funny Car at 9 PM
- Final Eliminations 9:30 PM (Run order: PJD, T/S,PM,XPS,PXM,XTF,PN,PX)
- Exhibition Run at 10 PM
- Winnerâ€™s Circle Celebration at 10:15 PM
- Secure Event at 11 PM
Map Link: http://g.co/maps/6zygh
Pro Extreme â€“ Alex Hossler
Pro Nitrous â€“ Shannon Jenkins
Extreme 10.5 â€“ Chuck Ulsch
Pro Extreme Motorcycle â€“ Ashley Owens
Extreme Pro Stock â€“ Brian Gahm
Pro Junior Dragster â€“ Alexander Oppen